Our COVID-19 Policy
Our COVID-19 Policy
At Bahgat & Laurito-Bahgat, CPAs the health and safety of our clients and B&LB team is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our country, state, and local community, we have been implementing numerous measures and taking preventative action to maintain the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
Currently, we have cancelled all in office appointments and instead are asking our clients to deliver their documents to us through any of the following options:
- E-mail (email@example.com)
- Mail to: 16 West Main Street, Fredonia, NY 14063
- Our Secure Client Portal (which can be accessed by clicking the link at the top of our website at blbcpas.com)
- Our Physical Drop Box (located on the west side of our Main Street office, in the door at the end of the private alley way between us and Midtown Realty)
- In person at our Main Street office (at the designated location on the bottom floor which has direct access from our private parking lot at the back of the building)
To further make it convenient for our clients, we are also offering curbside pickup and delivery. When you arrive at the back of our Main Street office, you would simply call us from your car and we will run out to you to pick-up your documents or deliver your completed packages.
Please Note that our Eagle Street Office and the top floor of our Main Street office (Main Street Level in front) is closed for client and employee health safety.
We are committed to serving our clients with the highest level of care possible. Please know we are taking these precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our clients and staff. Please feel free to call us (716-673-1891) with any questions regarding our procedures you might have. Please also know that due to the large number of phone calls resulting from this situation you might find our lines busy at times when they normally would not have been. As a result, feel free to leave us a message and we will call you back or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together.